We are looking to hire a high energy partnerships manager to manage our current publishing business expanding our events ad network through new business deals with news and media publishers worldwide. With over 3500 news sites currently active and each one requiring direct communication and management as we release new tools and features to market, it’s essential this candidate has exceptional communication and time management skills. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and working with the US Business Development Market Strategist as we focus on the on-boarding of a further 9000 sites located in the US as we begin to push our recently released revenue generating Events Calendar Software
You have a proven experience in business development and new business sales with stakeholders including website Owners, CEO’s, Editors, Sales Directors and the events marketing teams who will use the service.
Review the current 3500 publishers and based on our publishing volumes and their technical capabilities map out the best way to drive exceptional communications in to the heart of our publisher community.
- Managing your time from any location to ensure you achieve the set KPI’s and Targets.
- First contact to contract signing and account management to live.
- Report back to the CEO on a weekly and monthly basis.
CONTRACTS & NEGOTIATION
Open up discussions with senior teams within news and publisher businesses, demo services, introduce contracts and close deals.
- Evvnt App – Calendars / Checkout / Pricing
- Salesforce – CRM
- Metro.us – https://blog.evvnt.com/2018/05/evvnt-metro-us-announce-east-coast-us-partnership
- Hearst – https://blog.evvnt.com/2017/09/partnership-hearst-communications
- Tickemaster, Eventbrite – https://blog.evvnt.com/2018/02/evvnt-launches-strategic-partnerships-targeting-us-local-news-media-industry
- Base salary + performance commission (Per Contract + Per Site)
- Equity – Employee Share Scheme