Due to a recent sales success, we are expanding our sales team and we are now looking for graduates who wish to develop themselves as Business Development Sales Executives to join the evvnt team.
What we are looking for… Smart, enthusiastic, commercially driven individuals who wish to develop themselves within a sales and business development environment. We have a team of experienced sales executives and managers willing to develop you from scratch in the art of sales at a global level.
What we are offering… A competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme supported with a business development training program and extensive sales coaching.
- Interest in direct sales experience.
- Passionate about speaking to people and negotiating deals.
- Skilled at understanding and executing a sales process.
- Comfortable and excited with the prospect of talking to C-suite clients.
- Natural phone manner with the ability to listen.
- Strong work ethic and works to target and not to time.
- Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Work as part of a multi-functional and talented team with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Used to working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- £20k+ dependent on experience
- CV, Cover Letter + LinkedIn to email@example.com
- Equity – Employee Share Scheme
WHO ARE WE
Evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London operating in over 139 countries worldwide
Evvnt have created a unique and powerful Event Promotion Platform (EPP), that helps event organisers around the world to upload their event details once, and have those details propagated out to 1000’s of relevant publications locally and globally, thereby helping them grow their attendee count cost effectively. Solving the problems of time, knowledge and available resource,
Evvnt submit & publish events to a wide network of event listing, news, magazine and radio sites, targeting them by an event’s category & location. Through Evvnt’s EPP platform, event organisers submit events and monitor their distribution across Evvnt’s extensive network of publications. Users gain a greater audience reach – shown in event impressions and click traffic – usually directed towards ticketing pages.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com
- Company News – https://blog.evvnt.com/category/company/news
- Press – https://blog.evvnt.com/category/press-release
- Investor portal – www.evvnt.media
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org