If you are looking for an internship within a start up digital media company then look no further. With over 10 years of experience integrating interns in to world class media organisations the time has arrived to fuel our own company with bright and talented individuals here in Los Angeles.
Job description: Projects including supporting customer events to social media and CRM based tasks. Working within a team you will support the companies daily operating and marketing activities.
ONLINE MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Building PR and Marketing contacts, write press releases, meet with editors, report and influence to expand the awareness of evvnt.com
- Broadcast and publish it to a large number of event sites
- Publish for a large range of events (nightlife, comedy, music, conferences …)
- Responsible for the site Blog / Facebook / Twitter and all channel
- Writing engaging posts for all the social media platforms used
- Amplifying new activities through social media
- Managing our social community including reacting to comments on the various platforms
- Identifying key individuals and develop relationships to convert potential clients to long-term custom
- Deliver weekly/monthly verbal reports to managers with updates from your observations
- Discover new potential clients through Campaign and lead generation
- Must be enrolled in college / university (Marketing, internet marketing, e-commerce, etc)
- Must be part of the Erasums, Leonardo Da Vinci or Comenius program.
- English well written and spoken
- Enthusiastic about immersing yourself in an attractive start-up company
- Active and displayable interest in social media marketing
- Strong organization skills
- Willingness to work hard and play even harder
This is a real opportunity for a candidate who wishes to invest in his/her full development in a new and growing company with lots of potential for career development.
- 3 to 6 months period essential
- CV, Cover Letter + LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equity – Employee Share Scheme
WHO ARE WE
Evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London operating in over 139 countries worldwide
Evvnt have created a unique and powerful Event Promotion Platform (EPP), that helps event organisers around the world to upload their event details once, and have those details propagated out to 1000’s of relevant publications locally and globally, thereby helping them grow their attendee count cost effectively. Solving the problems of time, knowledge and available resource,
Evvnt submit & publish events to a wide network of event listing, news, magazine and radio sites, targeting them by an event’s category & location. Through Evvnt’s EPP platform, event organisers submit events and monitor their distribution across Evvnt’s extensive network of publications. Users gain a greater audience reach – shown in event impressions and click traffic – usually directed towards ticketing pages.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com
- Company News – https://blog.evvnt.com/category/company/news
- Press – https://blog.evvnt.com/category/press-release
- Investor portal – www.evvnt.media
Apply to email@example.com