If you are looking for an internship within a start up digital media company then look no further. With over 10 years of experience integrating interns in to world class media organizations, the time has arrived to fuel our own company with bright and talented individuals.
Generate and nurture leads into qualified sales opportunities. You will pursue conversations with newspaper decision makers in our target markets via phone and email to peak their interest, book demos, and follow up till close.
SDRs partner with our sales and marketing teams to enhance prospecting efforts by identifying and connecting with decision makers, gathering key information, and helping move prospects to the demo stage of the sales funnel. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Maintain organized track of leads and updates through company Salesforce.com
- Build relationships on the phone using targeted questions and the ability to share Evvnt benefits with decisions makers and influencers.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social tactics.
- Be able to adhere to a daily/weekly activity quota in order to reach and exceed monthly lead generation goals.
- Must be enrolled in college
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiastic about immersing yourself in an attractive start-up company
- Active and displayable interest in building sales pipeline
- Strong organization skills
- Willingness to learn quickly in a fast start up culture
This is a real opportunity for a candidate who wishes to invest in his/her full development in a new and growing company with lots of potential for career development.
- 3 to 6 months period essential
- Based on the candidate
- CV, Cover Letter + LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org