Evvnt is a rapidly expanding startup providing marketing syndication services to event and venue managers around the world. As part of our expansion, we’re now looking for a Senior Full Stack Ruby / Ruby On Rails Developer
At this point in our growth, we’re especially keen to hear from people who are able to focus on building deep integrations with complicated third party APIs such as Salesforce. Experience with Selenium or other web automation drivers would be a distinct advantage. Knowledge of pattern recognition and model building would be useful but not a requirement.
This role is specifically looking at how you can support and service the current business operations, client needs, operational feedback and create a smoother running within the operations.
Mandatory requisites include proficiency with HTML, Haml, CSS, Sass and CoffeeScript. You’ll also need to be conversant in how Rails’ controllers, actions and views interact with one another. Familiarity with RSpec and TDD. Experience working with internationalisation issues, from time zones to language support, will be a definite plus.
- AngularJS / Bootstrap /
- Passion for technology.
- Desire to find the most appropriate solution to a problem with a focus on quality.
- Good communication skills.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE WELCOMED
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the full Rails stack.
- A proven track record in implementing effective web-based user interfaces in Rails.
- Experience of I18n implementation, multiple time zone support and coping with multilingual markets.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting work within a highly skilled team.
- Negotiable, depending on experience
- CV, Cover Letter + LinkedIn to email@example.com
- Equity – Employee Share Scheme
WHO ARE WE
Evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London operating in over 139 countries worldwide
Evvnt have created a unique and powerful Event Promotion Platform (EPP), that helps event organisers around the world to upload their event details once, and have those details propagated out to 1000’s of relevant publications locally and globally, thereby helping them grow their attendee count cost effectively. Solving the problems of time, knowledge and available resource,
Evvnt submit & publish events to a wide network of event listing, news, magazine and radio sites, targeting them by an event’s category & location. Through Evvnt’s EPP platform, event organisers submit events and monitor their distribution across Evvnt’s extensive network of publications. Users gain a greater audience reach – shown in event impressions and click traffic – usually directed towards ticketing pages.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com
- Company News – https://blog.evvnt.com/category/company/news
- Press – https://blog.evvnt.com/category/press-release
- Investor portal – www.evvnt.media
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org