We are looking to hire a high energy partnerships manager to grow our publishing business expanding our events ad network through new business deals with news and media publishers throughout the US. With over 9600 news sites in the US and with our recently released revenue generating Events Calendar Software we are looking for a dynamic person to open up discussions and close new business throughout the USA.
You have a proven experience in business development and new business sales in the newspaper and media industry throughout the US, you have a little black book of the decision makers relating to partnerships and publishing with experience of working with all stakeholders including CEO’s, Editors, Sales Directors and the events marketing teams who will use the service.
Target the 25 leading newspapers in the US that power 25% of the total local news, media and listing market (Tronc, Gratehouse, CB News etc) to introduce Evvnt’s revenue generating Events Calendars with data, two premium product offering, self service checkout and suite of services that drive $1m+ revenue opportunities for news and media publishers
9500+ local news and media sites exist in the US alone and we are looking to sign up 95% over the next 24 months, if not sooner.
- Managing your time from any location to ensure you achieve the set KPI’s and Targets.
- First contact to contract signing and account management to live.
- Report back to the CEO on a weekly and monthly basis.
CONTRACTS & NEGOTIATION
Open up discussions with senior teams within news and publisher businesses, demo services, introduce contracts and close deals.
- Evvnt App – Calendars / Checkout / Pricing
- Salesforce – CRM
- Metro.us – https://blog.evvnt.com/2018/05/evvnt-metro-us-announce-east-coast-us-partnership
- Hearst – https://blog.evvnt.com/2017/09/partnership-hearst-communications
- Tickemaster, Eventbrite – https://blog.evvnt.com/2018/02/evvnt-launches-strategic-partnerships-targeting-us-local-news-media-industry
- Base salary + performance commission (Per Contract + Per Site)
- Working from any location in the US – reporting in to Los Angeles.
- Equity – Employee Share Scheme