We are expanding our sales team and we are now looking for numerous experienced Senior Business Sales Executives to join the Evvnt team.
What we are looking for… Smart, enthusiastic, commercially driven individuals who wish to develop themselves within a sales and business development environment.
What we are offering… A competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme supported with a business development training program and extensive sales coaching.
Market – Operating globally working with conference, exhibition, trade show and training clients to sell in our Event Promotion platform. Account management once sold to ensure the client can use the platform and retain strong relationship for up sell and renewals.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous 3 years direct sales experience.
- Natural phone manner with the ability to listen.
- Strong work ethic and works to target and not to time.
- Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Used to selling Software as a Service using screen shares and product demos.
- Work as part of a multi-functional and talented team with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Used to working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Recruitment or telesales sales background.
- Skilled at understanding and executing a sales process.
- £15k+ per month sales targets.
- New business sales.
- Key account management.
- Global client list
- Good research of sales targets via LinkedIn.
- Comfortable with talking to C-suite clients.
You will directly focus on new business and account sales to meet your targets growing both direct sales revenues and MRR revenues. Securing new business customers and managing active accounts.
- £30 – 45k ::: OTE – £80k Uncapped
- Equity – Employee Share Scheme
WHO ARE WE
Evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London operating in over 139 countries worldwide
Evvnt have created a unique and powerful Event Promotion Platform (EPP), that helps event organisers around the world to upload their event details once, and have those details propagated out to 1000’s of relevant publications locally and globally, thereby helping them grow their attendee count cost effectively. Solving the problems of time, knowledge and available resource,
Evvnt submit & publish events to a wide network of event listing, news, magazine and radio sites, targeting them by an event’s category & location. Through Evvnt’s EPP platform, event organisers submit events and monitor their distribution across Evvnt’s extensive network of publications. Users gain a greater audience reach – shown in event impressions and click traffic – usually directed towards ticketing pages.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com
- Company News – https://blog.evvnt.com/category/company/news
- Press – https://blog.evvnt.com/category/press-release
- Investor portal – www.evvnt.media
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org