In order to use the evvnt app effectively as possible and to increase your event exposure, you should consider the following suggestions:
1. Making sure your events are properly categorised
2. Always tag your events with lots of specific keywords. Don’t just use terms like ‘music’ or ‘gig,’ try to delve into minor genres and use artist names, venue names and locations to help searchers as well.
3. Open all the listing sites that provide a live links and share your event on your social channels. This will create a “buzz” around your event and further social interaction.
Making your event stand out:
1. Always use a picture and make sure you submit more than one, (some sites require large images, some small, and some a certain size ratio). Listings with photos are much more likely to attract reader attention
2. Always include a ticket link. If someone is browsing a listings site and finds your event, you want to make it as easy as possible for them to attend.
3. Use lists when describing the event or the lineup. Big blocks of text are hard to read and off-putting for readers on the listings sites.