In April 2014, The Skinny launched a second edition in the Northwest of England, distributed from 550+ hand picked venue, cafe, theatre, retail and style bar partners across Liverpool, Manchester and Preston. We share 30% of national content with The Skinny Scotland edition and the remaining 70% is localised. The formula for the publication is much the same as it’s Scottish equivalent, covering under the radar artists alongside big name talent across the arts.
Location: Scotland & Northwest England
Coverage : National
Mobile App: No
Unique Users: 100,000 per month
Local Uniques: 20,000 per month Edinburgh & Glasgow, 15,000 London, 10,000 Manchester & Liverpool
Twitter: @theskinnymag @TheSkinnyNW
Sectors: Music, Events/Listings, Firm, Clubs, Art, Comedy, Theatre, Fashion, Travel, Food, Deviance
Are you the owner of this events publisher site? claim your page for FREE.