This role will requires a firm understanding of both the advertiser and partnership market as you will be required to not only secure new business from new advertiser leads, account sales but achieve this in sync with targeting and signing up publishers to our partner program enabling technology integration opportunities.
- Previous 36 months direct sales experience and 2 years previous business development experience.
- Natural phone manner with the ability to listen.
- Strong work ethic and works to target and not to time.
- Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Experience with publishers, partner negotiation a bonus.
- Work as part of a multi-functional and talented team with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills Used to working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
You will directly focus on new business and account sales to meet your targets growing both direct sales revenues and MRR revenues. Securing new business customers and managing active accounts. All potential customers coming into the business via a signed partner will be available to you for sales first before being opened up to the rest of the business.
Focusing on key partners and advertisers in selected markets you will build both revenue and infrastructure with the evvnt technology increasing the dependence of the service to both advertisers and partners alike.
- Identifying key publisher partners, ticketing companies and resellers to introduce to evvnt
- Presenting our white label reseller offering
- Supplying our API / integration tools
- Contract negotiation & Signing
You will have a keen eye for deal brokering, negotiation and be able to handle contract writing. You will be based out of the London office and expect travel for face to face client meetings.
Your responsibility on partnerships will be to pitch the CEO or site owner, negotiate the deal and get a signed contract.
Salary TBC + Sales Bonus + Partner Bonus
WHO ARE WE
evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London with offices in the USA
evvnt enables people all over the world to fill their events by utilising the most effective event listing sites on the web. Every minute, with little more than a click, more events and conferences appear in listings, in search engines and on mobile – discoverable by both category and location. With next to no effort customers of evvnt get greater attendance, while consumers find events they previously had no idea existed.
To date, evvnt customers in more than 139 countries have submitted over 1m+ event listings worldwide.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com
For more information checkout out our history on our investor portal – www.evvnt.media