evvnt is a rapidly expanding startup providing marketing syndication services to event and venue managers around the world. As part of our expansion, we’re now looking for a Senior Full Stack Ruby / Ruby On Rails Developer
At this point in our growth, we’re especially keen to hear from people who are able to focus on building deep integrations with complicated third party APIs such as Salesforce. Experience with Selenium or other web automation drivers would be a distinct advantage. Knowledge of pattern recognition and model building would be useful but not a requirement.
This role is specifically looking at how you can support and service the current business operations, client needs, operational feedback and create a smoother running within the operations.
Mandatory requisites include proficiency with HTML, Haml, CSS, Sass and CoffeeScript. You’ll also need to be conversant in how Rails’ controllers, actions and views interact with one another. Familiarity with RSpec and TDD. Experience working with internationalisation issues, from time zones to language support, will be a definite plus.
- AngularJS / Bootstrap /
- Passion for technology.
- Desire to find the most appropriate solution to a problem with a focus on quality.
- Good communication skills.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE WELCOMED
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the full Rails stack.
- A proven track record in implementing effective web-based user interfaces in Rails.
- Experience of I18n implementation, multiple time zone support and coping with multilingual markets.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting work within a highly skilled team.
- Negotiable, depending on experience
- CV, Cover Letter + LinkedIn to email@example.com
WHO ARE WE
evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London with offices in the USA
evvnt enables people all over the world to fill their events by utilising the most effective event listing sites on the web. Every minute, with little more than a click, more events and conferences appear in listings, in search engines and on mobile – discoverable by both category and location. With next to no effort customers of evvnt get greater attendance, while consumers find events they previously had no idea existed.
To date, evvnt customers in more than 139 countries have submitted over 1m+ event listings worldwide.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com
For more information checkout out our history on our investor portal – www.evvnt.media