evvnt is technology company based in Central London, England and we are looking to set up offices in Los Angeles.
evvnt enables people all over the world to fill their events utilisingthe most effective event listing sites on the web. Every minute, with little more than a click, more events and conferences appear in listings, in search engines and on mobile – discoverable by both category and location. With next to no effort customers of evvnt get better attendance, while consumers find events they previously had no idea existed.
To date customers in 70 countries worldwide have submitted over 500,000 thousand event listings, created over 300,000 live links, and generated 1 million clicks to ticketing and registration pages.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com
- Would you like to work within an events technology company?
- Do you have a passion for sales, business development and closing deals?
- Are you interested in online, media, digital marketing and specifically events?
- Are you looking for a challenge – taking on the global online events space head on?
- Do you have contacts at CAA, Live Nation, AEG Live.
- Have you a great network in the Entertainment industry.
- Are you looking for a big challenge.
What we are looking for… smart, enthusiastic, commercially driven individuals who wish to develop themselves within sales and business development environment.
What we are offering… Sales & Business Development role working directly with the companies CEO over 3 months to create a sales operation out of LA.
• Sales background, experience in hitting sales targets and works well under pressure.
• Natural phone manor with the ability to listen.
• Strong work ethic that includes putting in the hours to get the job done.
• Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Work as part of a multi-functional and talented team with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Great networker and team builder.
• Full Time
– CV, cover letter + LinkedIn to email@example.com