Due to a recent sales success, we are expanding our sales team and we are now looking for graduates who wish to develop themselves as Sales Executives to join the evvnt team.
What we are looking for… Smart, enthusiastic, commercially driven individuals who wish to develop themselves within a sales and business development environment. We have a team of experienced sales executives and managers willing to develop you from scratch in the art of sales at a global level.
What we are offering… A competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme supported with a business development training program and extensive sales coaching.
Our Ideal Candidate –
- Interest in direct sales experience.
- Passionate about speaking to people and negotiating deals.
- Skilled at understanding and executing a sales process.
- Comfortable and excited with the prospect of talking to C-suite clients.
- Natural phone manner with the ability to listen.
- Strong work ethic and works to target and not to time.
- Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Work as part of a multi-functional and talented team with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Used to working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- CV, Cover Letter + LinkedIn to email@example.com
- £20k+ dependent on experience
evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London.
evvnt enables people all over the world to fill their events by utilising the most effective event listing sites on the web. Every minute, with little more than a click, more events and conferences appear in listings, in search engines and on mobile – discoverable by both category and location. With next to no effort customers of evvnt get greater attendance, while consumers find events they previously had no idea existed.
To date, evvnt customers in more than 130 countries have submitted over 1m+ event listings worldwide.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com