evvnt is a rapidly expanding startup providing marketing syndication services to event and venue managers around the world. As part of our expansion, we’re now looking for a Ruby Developer.
At this point in our growth, we’re especially keen to hear from people who are able to focus on building deep integrations with complicated third party APIs such as Salesforce. Experience with Selenium or other web automation drivers would be a distinct advantage. Knowledge of pattern recognition and model building would be useful but not a requirement.
This role is specifically looking at how you can support and service the current business operations, client needs, operational feedback and create a smoother running within the operations.
Mandatory requisites include proficiency with HTML, Haml, CSS, Sass and CoffeeScript. You’ll also need to be conversant in how Rails’ controllers, actions and views interact with one another. Familiarity with RSpec and TDD. Experience working with internationalisation issues, from time zones to language support, will be a definite plus.
What you should have:
- AngularJS / Bootstrap /
- Passion for technology.
- Desire to find the most appropriate solution to a problem with a focus on quality.
- Good communication skills.
What would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the full Rails stack.
- A proven track record in implementing effective web-based user interfaces in Rails.
- Experience of I18n implementation, multiple time zone support and coping with multilingual markets.
What we offer:
- Interesting work within a highly skilled team.
MONEY – Negotiable, depending on experience