The Customer Service will provide support to our clients via our help desk system, email and telephone. You’ll be working in a dynamic small and team so this position requires you to be comfortable with taking ownership of the department, responsibility and care of our client issues.
You will be fully supported and join the management team, here you will share your issues and concerns regarding the department and make suggestions to improve the business, increase customer satisfaction and ensure customer accounts are happy.
Job Duties Include:
- Welcome calls to new customers.
- Maintain customer service levels according to set KPI’s. (Zendesk)
- Provide prompt and professional service to all clients within our helpdesk system and over the telephone.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to customer problems.
- Identify and resolve customer issues promptly.
- Work closely with the Sales, accounts and technology departments.
- Preparation of client facing documents and presentations.
- Providing support to our production team on a daily basis.
- Assisting in the delivery of production in busy periods.
- Assist with special projects as and when assigned.
- Providing weekly and monthly reports of helpdesk statistics to management.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum two years experience in customer service, preferably in a call-centre environment.
- Experience in a help desk environment or software support highly desirable.
- Experience with Zendesk & Salesforce preferable
- 1 years experience in account management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Conscientious and Responsible
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Delivery focused
- Team player
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving orientation
- Computer skills
- Strong listening and oral communication skills
- Confidence and comfortable with working in a small team
- £25k / £30k dependant on experience
– CV, cover letter + LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org
evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London.
evvnt enables people all over the world to fill their events utilisingthe most effective event listing sites on the web. Every minute, with little more than a click, more events and conferences appear in listings, in search engines and on mobile – discoverable by both category and location. With next to no effort customers get better attendance, while consumers find events they previously had no idea existed.
To date we have created customers in 130 countries have submitted over 1m+ event listings worldwide.
Learn more at www.evvnt.com