If you are looking for an internship within a start up digital media company then look no further. With over 5 years of experience integrating interns in to world class media organisations the time has arrived to fuel our own company with bright and talented individuals.
Job description :
Online marketing assistant
- Building PR and Marketing contacts, write press releases, meet with editors, report and influence to expand the awareness of evvnt.com
- Broadcast and publish it to a large number of event sites
- Publish for a large range of events (nightlife, comedy, music, conferences …)
- Responsible for the site Blog / Facebook / Twitter and all channel
- Writing engaging posts for all the social media platforms used
- Amplifying new activities through social media
- Managing our social community including reacting to comments on the various platforms
- Identifying key individuals and develop relationships to convert potential clients to long-term custom
- Deliver weekly/monthly verbal reports to managers with updates from your observations
- Discover new potential clients through Campaign and lead generation
Trainee’s post would include the following spots :
- Emphasis of susceptible ideas of developing the company, especially by the marketing
- Must be enrolled in college / university (Marketing, internet marketing, e-commerce, etc)
- Must be part of the Erasums, Leonardo Da Vinci or Comenius program.
- English well written and spoken
- Enthusiastic about immersing yourself in an attractive start-up company
- Active and displayable interest in social media marketing
- Strong organization skills
- Willingness to work hard and play even harder
This is a real opportunity for a candidate who wishes to invest in his/her full development in a new and growing company with lots of potential for career development.
– 3 to 6 months period.
Contact email@example.com – please submit your online profile (Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter) and a copy of your CV
evvnt is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London.
evvnt enables people all over the world to fill their events utilisingthe most effective event listing sites on the web. Every minute, with little more than a click, more events and conferences appear in listings, in search engines and on mobile – discoverable by both category and location. With next to no effort customers ofevvnt get better attendance, while consumers find events they previously had no idea existed.
To date customers in 100 countries worldwide have submitted over 1m+ event listings worldwide
Learn more at www.evvnt.com